Montag, 4. März 2013

IDF Redhead and Elysians update

Salvete, fellow comrades!

Going back to basics, I decided to work off my works in progress (while buying new stuff) and therefore I finished an IDF lady and two Elysians.


IDF redhead:

After my last IDF girl was a blonde I wanted to go on creating a redhead - and here she comes:

No, not her ...

Yeah - she is already in the right direction ...





Yeah - right! That's her. I know, she is no comparison to Christina Hendricks but nevertheless I really like her. Okay, to be honest - I guess I screwed the face somehow, but as it is just 20 mm I think it will be okay.

Another IDF done - 60 or so more to follow ...

Elysians!

And I also managed to get two more Elysians done - Yeah!
Those guys are very cool - one of them came without any face so I just made him a scarf which he carries as some sort of dust protection. Hope you like 'em.







Mavet Me'shamaim!

Stargazer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen