Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2013

Surprise! Surprise! One year in the Elysium ...


Surprise! Surprise!

I just realized it now has been around one year that Stargazers Elysium was brought to life. My, my, time flies.

On the 26th of October 2012 the first entry was posted. Since then a lot of things happened. It has been a challenging year, but also a lot of fun working on my various projects. I hope all who followed the progress on both my miniature and story projects have enjoyed the outcome of my work as I did while making progress.

I did not post as frequently as others did, and therefore it is not my intention to bother you with any details on numbers and dates. I rather would like to take the opportunity and thank you.

I want to thank all who stopped by and took a look and all those who stayed in the Elysium and shared their thoughts on my projects.
 
Hopefully your interest will remain unchanged, even if there is slow progress made from time to time.

And for all readers of my stories: please note that my former Fanfiktion.de webpage does not exist any longer. It has been replaced by this one: http://www.fanfiktion.de/u/DerStargazer

Thank you for your attention and all those encouraging moments I was able to share with you!


Take care!



Stargazer

Kommentare:

  1. Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday dear Stargazer...Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, I missed the blogoversary!
    Good to have you around, pal :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Good to hear, not many have the ability to keep blogging for as long!

    AntwortenLöschen