Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014

Elysian Interlude III: Enlisting ... Balalaika?!

Hi all,

Another update on my Elysian troopers:


Not long ago I watched an anime show called "Black Lagoon". There, a character named "Balalaika" appeared as head of the russian mafia in the city of Roanapur. Being an ex-VDV, she was a quite hard charcter and her english voice was absolutely awesome.


So I decided that I needed a character similar to her, and as my grav-chute festishists still need a commander it was time to take some green stuff and sculpt a female character. Someone really badass.

So I took an Imperial Guard Cadian trooper, ripped him of all his clothes and sculpted the body of her myself

I have to admit: she just got an impressive rack ... yeah. I somehow miscalculated the body proportions and the size of her breas... I mean head.



I still have to finish the base, but I am already amazed, how good she came out, considering the problems I had with her while sculpting the body.

So far for this little interlude. Next time, we'll go on with the Gallian army. I promise!


See you on the next update!


Take care^^

Stargazer

Kommentare:

  1. Anybody who can sculpt gets my respect. Her face is really nice. It's delicate and sweet just like it ought to be.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Anne :-D

      Was a lot of work to do and in the first time, I was having trouble painting it :-D

      Löschen
  2. Hallo! :)
    Excellent job on the face of the figure. Like your blog too. Keep up the good work.I will start follow your blog from now.

    AntwortenLöschen