Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2014

Gallian Army Construction Report No 06 – Be careful, soldier! You are treading on my footboard!



Good evening all,

Started to build the footboards. A lot of work for such little effort …
 





After having finished them, it was time to go on with the vehicles front.
Therefore I used the original front spoiler from the 250 half-track and modified it.






Fits (almost) like a glove. Everything that looks like a gap will be taken care of later in the process.

But what is this? Headlights seem to have … altered.
Looks like Stargazers stubby fingers touched the front while it was under construction. Nooooo!
Well, I have to fix that later on. Sad enough – they looked so fine in the first place!



Back to the back!
First of all, I had to assemble those footboards I created in the beginning.


Then I went on constructing the Ragnite engines radiator which is placed beneath the troop compartment. But despite doing research on all the videos and art books I possess, I just couldn’t figure out how it had been applied to the vehicle in the first place.


 Well then. Let’s do the good old way of try and error.
Somewhen, I managed to get the box into a shape similar to what I wanted to achieve:


So needed to do some sanding, applying some green stuff, a bit more of try and error and …


The rest of the green stuff I used to create the missing roof details. In the end, the vehicle looked like this:





That’s all for now! See you on the next update!

Take care

Stargazer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen