Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014

Gallian Army Construction Report No 07 – Gallian Truck

Good evening!


You all might have noticed that I am noone who easily stops with one project even in the same project ... so I started to build another vehicle.

Having found parts of an Opel Blitz truck in the box I got some weeks ago, it somehow came to my mind I could try to construct those 3-wheeled Gallian trucks.



As you can see, the truck itself is in a more or less bad state, so there will be some work to be done before it is finished. But I am eager to see if I can make it.

I am still not sure if it will be one of those really cool Gallian civilian trucks or a rather military version. It only differs in a matter of colour, but I think I will stick to the colours of the civilian truck, which I like much more than the military version.

Have a look at this picture taken from the Valkyria Chronicles Design Artbook:


As I am quite busy at the moment and there was little time to start, I just began cutting both front tires in two (Vandal! Let's go! Punish him!), just to glue them together in the end.




Let's hope I will be able to finish any of the vehicles one day ...


Next update is already on it's way!



Take care!


Stargazer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen