here we go ... another small update. This time it somehow looks like I hardly did any progress, but I ensure you - it was quite some work to get this little progress done.
First of all, I continued creating the Hetzers radiator, totally failing in the first two attempts. Trying to cut those cooling elements out of the plastic plate I had finally didn't pay of. So I once again had to use Green Stuff to fix the problem.
Following that I continued assembling the Gallian truck. The engine compartment had to be done.
Though I did my very best, the first attempt using plastic sheets also went quite wrong, so I decided to try a mixture of plastic parts and Green Stuff.
It still looks a bit improvised, but I assure you that this is just the beginning. The overall construction will look great ... at least I hope so ...
So see you on the next update!