Freitag, 27. Juni 2014

Gallian Army Construction Report No 15 - engine compartment II and side armor

Hello everyone,

Here we go again. After having spent some time on other projects and a lot of business, I am back with a small update on my Gallian Army.

There has been some progress on the Gallian Hetzer. The vehicle got it's first details as well as the side armour for its port side.

 

I also manged to finish another group of cooling elements.


Then I went on with the construction of the Gallian truck.

First of all, the bench seat managed to somehow separate from the driver's compartment.

How dare you? Die!

After having raged for some time I decided to finish the engine compartment, which resulted in this ...


... finally looking like this:



As you can see, the first vehicle is soon going to be finished ... at least I hope so.


See you on the next update


Take care!


Stargazer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen