here we go again. Finally I managed to finish the two other swordsmen belonging to the first battle group. Somehow they came out not as good as I hoped, but still okay for me :-D
As I am also not a fan of group bases, I though of making single bases for all the soldiers but put those single bases on a group base I made of some stuff left over from the Gallian Army project.
Though it is not even, nor staightened, I like the outcome very much.
I need to build more of these!
The whole unit:
So far, so good. I quite like the outcome. All the colours match pretty well and though the miniatures are quite small, they all look good even from the distance.
See you on the next update!