Mittwoch, 9. Juli 2014

Gallian Army Construction Report No 16 - to sculpt and let dry

Hello everyone!


The following events took place ... last week.

Still working on my Gallian Army, I was able to make some progress on the Jagdpanzer 38, the Gallian Hetzer

First of all I went on working on the mantlet of the machine gun which, for a reason I don't understand, is obviously an one-side-mantlet.

It took quite a while, but finally I finished it:

 
Doesn't look bad at all.

Then I went on constructing the ragnite engine radiator. There was only one cooling element that had to be done, so this was a rather easy task. And as of now it is nearly finished. I still have to sand it.


Then it was time to work on the left side of the vehicle. Taking a few days of sculpting and letting dry, the port side was near to finished. I only have to sand it.


But as there was still green stuff left, I also finished the cover for the tank commanders periscope. Funnily enough, this part of the kit wasn't in my kit at all. But who cares - won't make any difference, as I like the outcome.


Port side finished - I mean ... nearly finished!


Time to go on with the starboard side. But it will take another week, I guess ... to sculpt and let dry.

 
 That's all for now. More to come.


See you on the next update!


Take care!


Stargazer

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen