Sonntag, 30. November 2014

JGSDF - Second fire team, Platoon commander and Sniper

Konnichi wa,


Here I am again with an interlude. As my Gallian vehicles and scenery are drying at the moment (or I am just too lazy to go on with them), I decided to finish another infantry unit for my JGSDF (Rikujō Jieitai) airborne company.

I don't know why it suddenly became interesting for me, but during one night I at least finished 6 people. I am surprised myself, as I had them hanging around on my WIP list for some weeks now.

But it doesn't matter. What matters is that now we have got another fire team, consisting of three riflemen and one MANPADS operator. The MANPADS system is a licensed Japanese version of the Stinger MANPADS, called Type 91 Kai-SAM or "Hand Arrow".


As I wrote before I still wasn't able to stop and also finished a platoon commander and a sniper.


That makes at least 10 men ready for combat. Now I need to do some anti-tank weapons and machine guns for support.


See you on the next update!

Take care

Kommentare:

  1. Nice work on the camo. I'm curious to see who what you will use these figures for and who they will fight.
    Cheers,
    Michael

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, sir! The next JGSDF units are already on their way!

      Löschen