Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014

Gallian Army Construction Report No 24 - Engineer and truck

Hello everyone,

Gallian truck now has its base coat.

After having done a lot of stuff to find all immediate design flaws and correct them, I not only managed to apply the base coat but to also finish the base that is itended to later stabilize the whole vehicle.

Well. In the aftermath I realized I had forgotten to put windows into the drivers cabin as well as do some more work on the front axis. Booooh


But that doesn't matter now.

The axis I fixed immediately, that's the reason it is not base coated yet. The windows on the other side ... I have to check later on that topic. I somewhere had a German scout vehicle "Fennek", a kit coming with some plastic windows. I think I will use some of those.
That is the reason the roof is still not glued onto the vehicle ... hm. If that will every happen?

But now that the vehicle is ready to be finished, I have to give the whole thing to my comrade. And hopefully my North-Gallian peasants are no longer in need to bring their Gallian oranges to the next town all by foot after that.






Then I managed to finish the vehicles base. Sure, the whole process of gluing sand to it and letting it dry produced some lumps which totally screwed my very cool plan. But okay - I can't have it all, can I? The first test of fitting the vehicle to its new base showed that both fit together nonetheless and the lumps almost disappear beneath the vehicle.


Then I finally managed to finish the Engineer I was working on. That now makes FOUR Gallian soldiers being ready for deployment. Yes!


That's all for now.


See you on the next update!

Take care!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen