Dienstag, 9. Dezember 2014

Gallian Army Construction Report No 25 - house and flag


Hello everyone,

It’s about time to post another update from the Gallian front.

During the last days I decided to plan the first steps of converting the building into a half-timbered house. In my opinion that makes it fit way better to the design of Valkyria Chronicles than leaving it in this … undefined state it currently is in.
So I scratched the outline of some framework onto the walls of the building. It isn’t perfect at all but the aim is already visible. I just have to figure out if I use some stuff to make the framework more visible or try to achieve this goal just by using color.


Inspired by a flag tutorial on a German website, I then decided to do flags for some control points.
My first goal is to finish a banner like those being used for the home bases of the opposing forces in the game as well as three “normal” base flags.


I know. Those look like transmission towers, but as I never saw those in the game or the anime of VC before, I will convert them into flagpoles.
First of all, all this “useless” stuff had to be removed.

 
After that I went on finishing the base of all transmission towers/flag poles, but didn’t do a photo of the result. I just forgot about it when I decided to also do 8 JGSDF soldiers. Sorry.

But ... it doesn’t matter now!

Then I started to look for usable flags on the Internet, but found none. So it was time to remember my “skills” in photo manipulation and drawing and make my own flags. After half an hour of try and error, I was done. Looks like this now:


I did one in order to try out if the whole design works. If it does, there will be more.



That’s all for now.


See you on the next update!


Take care

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen