Samstag, 20. Dezember 2014

Gallian Army Construction Report No 26 - Tick, Trick and Truck



Hello everyone,

I have to admit: the joke in the headline only works in German. But who cares? Time to unveil what I have been working on all morning … and the day before … and the day before … and so on.

I know what you are thinking! And you are right! The truck is finished. Or let’s say … almost. The oranges on the vehicles cabin doors didn’t come out that good and there are some minor adjustments to make, but the overall picture is already nice.

For comparison: This is the original



And this is mine:



Yes, I know: the green color looks a bit darker and not as beautiful as the original. Right, but I tried several times and that was the closest I could get. And to be honest: it doesn't look too bad at all.

I guess I need some North Gallian peasants. Would look very cool I think.

That concludes today’s update. Stay tuned for more.


See ya on the next update!

Take care

Kommentare: