Good day all,
As some of you might have noticed, I was away once again. Actually, it was like getting a call. “Take your equipment – we need you!” – “Ah, okay. So, where do you need me?” – “Well, at first we need you to accompany your superior. There is another meeting taking place and you have to be there.” – “Okay. So, where is this meeting supposed to take place?” – “In Potsdam" – “Ah, okay. And what am I supposed to do after that?” – “Well, we want you to attend an English course.” – “Ah, okay … why?” – “Because it is good to have attended an English course.” – “But I already have got a certificate …” – “We know.” – “But why again then?” – “Because we want you to do it where we want you to do it.” – “Are you kidding?” – “Nope.”
Which means … well, you might get the idea by now.
Then again some kind of anime fever struck me hard, so I had to watch all episodes and OAV/OVA of “Ah! My Goddess” again wondering why I didn’t like the show in the first place. Well – I guess I am just getting soft now.
|Keep on smiling, Ladies! You're on TV!|
Urd, I love you! Goddess boobs for the win!
So there was little to no time to update my projects, especially the Gallian army, which is currently in a state of rest. I have to change that soon!
Meanwhile ... somewhere in Gallia
I asked my friend for some help concerning those tracks.
He had a short look on the whole construction stating he needed proper tools. But as he didn't have them available at that moment, we agreed on going on with those tracks another day.
Instead, my friend suggested I should at first construct some kind of bottom panel in order to stabilize the sides of the running gear.
Well, yeah …. No problem! I have got enough plastic plates to do that.
So I took some of those plates, glued them together and started to sand them.
After that I did some test fitting.
Looks good so far.
In order to give the whole construction some time to dry, I went on with the assembly of the roof.
It fits … not all too well, though. This will take some more work, including sanding and using green stuff, my new tool of choice! But the whole construction is already recognizable and I am absolutely happy that it turned out that well!
After that it was time continue with the bottom plate. First I glued it to the underside of the full-track, then I went on closing the gaps and fill the holes before spackling the whole underbody.
Now it is time to start the details! But this is something we will go on with next time!
I really hope this vehicles doesn’t have to pass some kind of a MOT in the end …
So, that's it for now!
Next update is already on the way!