Donnerstag, 12. März 2015

Gallian Army Construction Report No 28 - New stuff! ... Seriously?!

Hello everyone!

Some news from Gallia.

There hasn't been much progress lately, and as of now there won't be more progress until May. As I wrote before I won't be there through all April, but I nevertheless took every possibility to get some more stuff. Who would have guessed?

I got two half-timber houses and a shed which will make a wonderful addition to the landscape of Gallia.



They are made by Najewitz Lasermodellbau, a small company from Germany that produces minature buildings.

Then I got two statues which will be used as statues for village squares in Gallia as well as my Science Fiction project.



And finally I acquired some more vehicles which should be enough to make a whole tank unit of Gallian light tanks. During the next days I will receive 4 more German light tanks 38(t), which then ends the aquisition of tanks for Gallia for the time being.



That's a lot of stuff, I know, and somehow I guess I won't finish them all. But who cares? It fires me up to continue with my Gallia project. And that is all I need.

So see you on the next update!

Until then.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen