Samstag, 28. März 2015

Gallian Army Construction Report No 29 - It's too bad they won't live

Hello everyone!

This will be my last post for this month, and the last one regarding miniature wargaming for at least a month. From tomorrow on I will be on a journey, travelling through a foreign country (or at least parts of it). If I am able to take some time, I will write a report (or some) like I did when I was in Finland.

But forget about that for the first time. Let's take a small step into Gallia before leaving.

It was a suprise for me that I actually had some time and joy finishing those figures I bought just a few weeks ago. Seriously: I was like "what - already done?!"

I think they will make a great addition to the market of a small village, or can be used to serve as scenery props for a science fiction battle.

So enjoy those two ladies:


They would make great Valkyrias - it's just too bad they won't live. But then again, who does?


So long!


Take care

Kommentare:

  1. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Tut mir leid, Opa - ich bin auch ein Esel. Statt auf Antworten habe ich auf "Inhalt entfernen" geklickt. Gomen Nasai. Wie dämlich von mir.

      Zu deiner Frage - ich glaube, die Figur ist von "Reaper Miniatures". Guck mal bitte in meinem Gallia Thread im Sweetwater. Da steht das genau drin. Auch, wo ich das gekauft habe

      Löschen