Dienstag, 25. August 2015

Gallian Army Construction Report No 34 - News from the Gallian Construction Bureau

Hello everyone,


We continue our short excursion to Gallia. During the last time I had some motivation to continue this project instead of my Chinese army, and as I already had some projects running there was enough stuff to be done.
I didn’t make many pictures, but the progress is still visible :-P


The first I made were two laterns and two fountains, which still have to be primed and painted.


After that I did the priming of the second Gallian building.



Then I made some progress on the first Gallian building. It’s not that much, but a start … ^^


And last but not least: Progress on the Gallian light tank.
The tracks have been glued to the vehicle and the underfloor is almost finished. I had to use some grey stuff to stabilize the whole construction but now it looks quite appealing to me.


Then I continued to the construction of the front and (once again thanks to the Shamrock as reference) the construction of the vehicles superstructure.


Still there are gaps which have to be closed and the superstructure is a bit too high. I have to correct that. But then again: the buildup is continuing pretty good.


As the body of the tank had to dry after that, I went over to the turret. The original Gallian light tank has a turret that resembles a mixture between the German PzKpfw II light tank and the German PzKpfw IV medium tank. As the turret of the Panzer II proved to be too small for the overall construction and the Panzer IV turret is was too big, I choose a path between them. A PzKpfw III turret was used as base and altered for better fitting.



That already concludes this update. I will continue during the next days. Depending on how motivated I am by then, I will either go on with the tank or my Chinese soldiers … or my ships … or my Sci Fi miniatures … eh …

I have got too many projects running.



See you on the next update!

Kommentare:

  1. Das Fachwerk sieht sehr gelungen aus; sehr franzö...pardon: gallianisch.
    Bin aufs Endergebbis gespannt !

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke. Ja, man darf gespannt sein :-D Freu dich schon mal auf das, was noch kommt :-D

      Löschen