Donnerstag, 20. August 2015

Qin Army Update - Another 14 men are finished

Hello everyone,


Here we go again. There has been some progress on the Qin army, and regarding my plastic miniatures … there are only five bowmen and three crossbowmen left until all plastic Qin soldiers have been finished. And then I only have the metal ones left. Yay!

But that is another story and to be told another time.

Let`s have a look onto the finished soldiers:



Altogether they are around 14 men, and have been finished during the last three weeks. I know it isn’t that much, but I had around 5 full days to get them done, and I think it is a good rate.

The first group consists of five halberdmen and their commander. He looks a bit serious, doesn’t he?





Then we have got a simple bowman.




And the General:




And the standard-bearer:




Swordsmen:






Swordsmen commanders:



A lot of stuff for such a “short time”, and I have to tell: I am annoyed a bit by endlessly painting Chinese soldiers. I need to do something different for a short time to get my energy back.
But then I can get back to paint the rest of my Qin soldiers. And that will finish my project. Surely I will go on after that, painting one unit or another to improve the strength of the Qin, and maybe one day start a second army – but that lies in the future.
For now I am happy.

That’s all for today!

See you on the next update!

Kommentare:

  1. Wow these are really coming together now.
    Cheers
    Stu

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks Stuart! Yeah - it took some time to come this far!

      Löschen