Samstag, 10. Oktober 2015

EUFOR update - squad commander and anti-tank soldier

Hello everyone!


No updates on the ships currently, as they have to dry, but an update on some older stuff.

I haven't been into my modern stuff all too much lately, but I nevertheless was able to finish two figures I had on my table.

First of all: Panzerfaust-man, which I had started a few weeks ago. I still needed to do the base, so I put him aside until I had some figures where I needed to do to base, too and finish them altogether.



And then, while my Japanese warships were drying, I had time to finish a second soldier - this time a squad commander. I tried a new way of applying Flecktarn - and to be honest: I am still not all too happy with the outcome, though I think the overall method should be fine so far. But I guess all I need is to practice it.




Next time I will present you a little update from the Gallian front - and after that we'll check on the situation of the warships!


See you then!


So long

Kommentare:

  1. What colours did you use, nice work all the same!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Francis!

      Thanks for the comment. As I have been asked by someone else to make a short tutorial, I will post the colours and my way to apply them in a more or less short while.

      All the best

      Löschen