We've cleared the Christmas holidays, which means that it is time to continue with some projects. As I've planned to finish my Russian girls as soon as possible I decided to get that almost finished squad done.
But to do so I first had to put all the pieces of the unit together, so I finished the command section and the last few infantrygirls.
The command section, consisting of: Irina, Anastasia, Vitalia und Vladimira.
And the other five miniatures in their early WIP state:
I have to be honest: I was so "quick" painting them and finishing their bases that I absolutely forgot to take some pictures - but that's okay, as the finished section makes up for this:
I am still surprised how nice they look and I hope that I am able to repeat the outcome with the other female soldiers. But now, I need to get more heads and that means: Another project will be continued soon.
See you then!